Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We are 4 months old!


We are getting so big! We turned 4 months old on Sunday! Here is a pic of the girls with their very first dolls that Grandpa gave them! The top picture shows Alex on the left and Keegan on the right. In the second picture Alex is on the right and Keegan is on the left.

Today the girls had to get their shots. It always breaks my heart to see that and I almost had to take out another mom. She was not nice, making comments about the size of our girls...not to us, but so we could hear. And then, blatantly (sp?) listening to our conversation with the health department lady. I soo wanted to say something to her, but I didn't. Gosh, I get so annoyed with ignorant people.

Anywho, the girls are taking the shots pretty well and are starting to get more playful. They are still hard to have just one of us take care of them, but we are making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment