- Her highchair tray has to be completely clean when you give it to her. There can not be any water drips from cleaning it, or she will let you know. She will say "uh-oh" until you clean it up.
- Everything must in order before her day starts. Door closed, toilet seats down. Again, will say "uh-oh" if anything is not in order
- She pulls off her diaper if she doesn't have a onesie or pants on.
- She doesn't care about a toy until Keegan has it
- She loves to jump
- Elmo is her favorite doll
- She loves her neighbor friend. She will sit at the window and cry for him...and her cousin
- She loves to jam out. It has gotten crazy at times!
- She will crawl up anything at anytime
- Loves vaseline
- Thinks that Daddy is amazing
- Sucks the cinnamon and sugar off her toast before eating it
- Loves bath time with her sissy
- loves to swing
- LOVES to jump on beds and sing songs!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Here is a follow up of Alex's Favorite things:
Man, the girls are developing such little personalities. I love watching the girls grow, learn and develop their own little quirks. Here are a few of Keegan's:
- She loves her pink binkie, upside down
- She flies down the stairs on her stomach, literally catapults herself down with her arms
- Loves to try and climb up the kitchen chairs and then sit in her booster seat
- Ignores Alex
- Loves to give kisses and hugs
- Is a total mommy. She rocks anything, everything and sometimes nothing...No seriously, she rocks sippy cups...
- She loves to make funny faces and make you laugh
- She loves to jump
- Loves to take the cushions out of the recliners and jump off the chair into them
- She wakes up in the morning and just chats to herself...and asks for her cousin Emmie.
- is an AMAZING climber. She is maybe 20 lbs but can pull anything and get up on anything
- Loves lotions
- Thinks that daddy is amazing
- Loves to run around the "big kid" park. Not scared of anything
- Loves bathtime
- LOVES to jump on beds and sing songs
Friday, March 19, 2010
This week has been filled with a lot of ups and downs.
The girls have been trying my patience. They are into everything and not been sleeping like we had been before the time change. I am sure this will all work out soon, but at the beginning of the week...I thought I was going to pull my hair out.
The bottom of the barrel was when Keegan was scooting down the stairs on Tuesday. When she got close to the bottom, she started saying "poop, poop, poop." I didn't think it was a big deal, I would change her when she got down. Oh boy, was I wrong! She had pooped out of her diaper, down her close and onto the carpeted steps! I about called Rob to come home =)
It then became a battle to get her cleaned up, the stairs cleaned up and the girls out of the poo.
That day ended with crying...by me and by the girls!
Wednesday was new day though! The girls played outside and loved it! I think we are going to need a fence to keep the girls from sprinting all over the place!
The best part of the day was after breakfast. They ran out of the kitchen while I picked up. I then heard it...Nothing...So, I immediately thought the worst. But this is what I saw:
It melted my heart.
These are the times that I know all the downs, all the trials....they are worth it. these are the moments when I see how lucky I am to be a mom of twinkies. These are the best.
Have a great weekend!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Has it really been a couple of months since I posted. I am a total slacker!
The girls are back to sleeping better and we have had a rough go around with sickness. A few ear infections and a lot of colds. I am hoping we are over it for a least a little while.
We took the girls down to Fort Lauderdale to visit with my sister, brother-in-law, my nephew and niece. It was awesome. The girls did really well with all of the flights (total of 4!)...man, those seats seem a lot smaller when you put an adult and a toddler in them! I will attach some pictures soon, I promise(ish) =) Don't want to get held to something...
Alex and Keegan continue to amaze me. Lately, they have been all about each other. It's sissy this, sissy that. They are constantly looking for each other and crying when they can't see each other. It's pretty darn cute, but difficult at naptime and night time. They are talking like crazy, though we don't know what they are saying most of the time. They really love their Daddy and ask for him every morning when they wake up.
They definitely know how to push my buttons and know exactly when they are doing it. They usually give me a big grin right before getting in trouble! They are too darn cute sometimes...okay all the time