Friday, March 19, 2010

This week has been filled with a lot of ups and downs.

The girls have been trying my patience. They are into everything and not been sleeping like we had been before the time change. I am sure this will all work out soon, but at the beginning of the week...I thought I was going to pull my hair out.

The bottom of the barrel was when Keegan was scooting down the stairs on Tuesday. When she got close to the bottom, she started saying "poop, poop, poop." I didn't think it was a big deal, I would change her when she got down. Oh boy, was I wrong! She had pooped out of her diaper, down her close and onto the carpeted steps! I about called Rob to come home =)

It then became a battle to get her cleaned up, the stairs cleaned up and the girls out of the poo.

That day ended with crying...by me and by the girls!

Wednesday was new day though! The girls played outside and loved it! I think we are going to need a fence to keep the girls from sprinting all over the place!

The best part of the day was after breakfast. They ran out of the kitchen while I picked up. I then heard it...Nothing...So, I immediately thought the worst. But this is what I saw:




It melted my heart.

These are the times that I know all the downs, all the trials....they are worth it. these are the moments when I see how lucky I am to be a mom of twinkies. These are the best.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment