- She loves her pink binkie, upside down
- She flies down the stairs on her stomach, literally catapults herself down with her arms
- Loves to try and climb up the kitchen chairs and then sit in her booster seat
- Ignores Alex
- Loves to give kisses and hugs
- Is a total mommy. She rocks anything, everything and sometimes nothing...No seriously, she rocks sippy cups...
- She loves to make funny faces and make you laugh
- She loves to jump
- Loves to take the cushions out of the recliners and jump off the chair into them
- She wakes up in the morning and just chats to herself...and asks for her cousin Emmie.
- is an AMAZING climber. She is maybe 20 lbs but can pull anything and get up on anything
- Loves lotions
- Thinks that daddy is amazing
- Loves to run around the "big kid" park. Not scared of anything
- Loves bathtime
- LOVES to jump on beds and sing songs
Friday, March 26, 2010
Keegan's Favorite Things...
Man, the girls are developing such little personalities. I love watching the girls grow, learn and develop their own little quirks. Here are a few of Keegan's: