Friday, March 20, 2009

OMG!

Quick post...I am tired and wanting to enjoy a glass of wine...okay, or my second glass of wine. The girls are now officially CRAWLING! They were scooting around on their elbows or forearms, but yesterday they starting a real crawl. Both of them, so crazy that it happened on the same day. I am so proud of them, excited for them and scared for myself =) We have taken out our bookcase and coffee table. Our wall looks bare, which is really bothering me for some reason. And, we don't have a good table to put our drinks or hold our plates when we eat...So, I am going to be on the lookout for something on sale =)
Sad note...Keegan has a cold and I am pretty positive that Alex has the start of one. Shoot! I was hoping we were in the clear for the spring/summer. I am going to Florida to hang with my sisters next week and am taking one of the girls. So, hopefully they are better by then. I still don't know which baby I am taking. I am freaking out about leaving one though. I can't imagine only being with one. I almost didn't go because of it. Silly, I know. But, I haven't been away from them for more than a day or so before. If both girls are healthy, I am going to let my nephew Jack pick who I will bring. He told me to bring Keegie Weegie...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment