I thought I would start with my shopping trip today. Guess how much all of this cost me?
8 boxes of cereal
Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate
Breathe Right Strips
My bill before coupons and store savings was $70.55. I then saved $25.84 in store savings and $24.52 with coupons.
Here are the big ticket items I was able to receive:
- Special K Cereal was on sale for $2.99 and with the purchase of 4 boxes, the store offered $4 off. This would total: $12.oo-$4.00 = $8.00. I also had two b1g1 coupons. My store took for $2.99 for each coupon. My out of pocket for 4 boxes of special k was $0.50.
- Kashi Cereal was also on sale for $2.99 and with the purchase of 4 boxes, the store again offered $4 off. With this purchase I had 4 coupons: $3 off 1 and then 3 $1 off 1. This made my out of pocket expense just $0.50
- Breathe Right strips were $5.79 and I had a catalina for a FREE pack!
- Swiss Miss on sale for $1.48 and I had a $2 off coupon (coupons.com)...BETTER than Free!
- 2 vitamin waters for $1 each and I had a $0.75 and $1.00 coupon (catalina)
- Sundown Vitamins were on sale b1g1 and they had a coupon attached to the bottle for $1 off. Received these for $4.44 (originally $10.88).
- Quaker Oatmeal for $1.99 and I had an internet coupon for $1.00 off
- Activia was on sale for $2.00 and I had an internet coupon fro $1.00
- Everything else was either on sale or no coupons used!
Pfew...that was a lot of information, so I hope that I didn't overwhelm anyone. I am pretty happy with this purchase as we eat a LOT of cereal in our house. I hope this helps someone and if you have any questions, let me know : )