Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello Again!

So...I stink. I haven't posted in forever. What can I say, time has flown by. The girls are doing great. They are growing and both have big personalities. They are now 7 months old. I can't believe it. Keegan is such a smiler and Alex is bubbly. They must take after their mommy =)

I went back to work for several days before Christmas and headed back full time in January. Well, after much thought and consideration, we decided that full time wasn't going to work for the girls. They were still having feeding issues and although we love the daycare we found, it just wasn't the best for the girls. So, I am going to be staying at home for the time being. I am working through the end of the month and then the girls will have my full attention. It is going to be an adjustment, I am just hoping to find some social outlets. BUT, my first goal is to get some consistency in their sleeping....Mom and Dad haven't slept through the night in a LONG time.

We also have had an exciting winter season. Allison gave birth to a beautiful little boy on January 7. John Cahill Delano weighing 8 1/2 lbs. We had quite a scare with Johnny and he is in the hospital now...Please keep him in his prayers so he can get home with his parents!

I will post some recent pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment