Monday, January 19, 2009

Things that are annoying...

So, today was such an annoying day. Our poor little babies are sick. Rob is sick. I am sick. So, that makes for a stinky day anyway. On top of all this, the girls had their eye checkup. I was thinking about taking them myself, but we all decided to go. Rob's sister Erin was there, so it was nice to have an extra set of hands. I figured the appointment would be a quick in and out sort of thing...but oh no. Not so much.

We got there and checked in no problem and actually got into the room fairly quickly. There was a bit of a mixup and the nurses weren't sure if the girls needed to get their eyes dialated or not. They told us we wouldn't need to, which I was thrilled about. The girls hated it last time. So we did a couple tests and then waited to see the doctor. About ten minutes later, the nurse came in and said that the girls really did need to get their eyes dialated and that we would then have to sit and wait another half hour. Needless to say, I was annoyed. They then took us to a different room and we fed the babies and then waited another hour or so. And, this new room was about 100 degrees..so, the babies were stripped down to their diapers.

Finally we saw the doctor and he told us the girls were good to go. No vision problems. And we got to see him for about 5 minutes. I guess I can't complain too much because the girls eyes are healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment