Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Long time coming...

The girls are just so amazing and keeping me incredibly busy! They are all over the place and really getting little personalities.

Alex is my little stinker. She is constantly stealing things from Keegan and knows exactly what she is doing. Our days usually consist of me telling her to give Keegan's ___(toy, binky, food, sippy, etc) back. She runs away with her new prize held above her head. She is very smart too. She knows if a gate is left open immediately and will sprint to it and go through it and try to make it up the stairs.

Sunday, Alex and Keegan's cousins were in town and boy..it was trouble. Alex and Emmie were partners in crime. Emmie opened the door to the garage, Alex crawled out and then sprinted to the driveway and street! I was so scared. Thank goodness Jack (oldest cousin) told us very quickly and we got her!

Keegan is just hilarious. She is very into making funny faces and sticking her tongue out. She is also our talker. She is constantly talking to us. I know she is saying something, I just can't figure out what she is saying. Usually, you can hear lalala lalala coming out of her mouth. It's her favorite saying.

We have also managed to stay somewhat healthy, just a few colds. I am starting to FREAK about about swiney...I do not want the girls to get this, but I am not to sure about this shot thing. If it is even available....

No comments:

Post a Comment