Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mommy Rader...

Wow...has life been a bit crazy since last week.

My children have developed mommy rader....Now, I am pretty sure that some of it has to do with our recent health issues. But, wow....

I guess I should start from the beginning. We are supposed to be in Florida...enjoying the beautiful weather. We are not. We are still in Illinois. And, I have been to the doctor's office 3 times in the last five days.

The day before we were supposed to leave, we took Alex into the doctor. After being there for almost two hours, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. What?!? So, we cancelled our trip. Today, Keegan was at the doctor's office and has a double ear infection.

It's pretty sad state of affairs at our home. And both of the girls know where I am at all times. And want to be held at all times. They constantly sprint to each area of the house to get to me.

It is cute at times, but by early evening...not as cute.

I do have to say, I was able to accomplish so much yesterday with Alex on my hip..cooked and froze so many meals and made brownies...those were for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment