Friday, September 5, 2008

3 months old!

Wow! I can't believe it has already been three months since the girls were born. It's been a crazy ride, some days I feel like we have had the girls for forever and other days, it seems like they just got here. It's also so amazing to see how far they have come.

There are so many memories that I have from their stay in the NICU, but at the same time I can't even remember what it was like to hold two three pound babies. I can remember how agonizing it was to not be able to hold the girls for days and not knowing if they were going to be okay. We feel so lucky that the girls are now healthy 7/8 pounders! They seem so heavy and big to us, but so small to others.

They are really starting to look around and focus in on us, which is such a great feeling. We are hoping that they continue to gain weight at a good pace and then will start sleeping though the night!

Some days, I still can't believe that we were given two beautiful little girls. Some days, I just want to cry, but I wouldn't change any of this for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment