Sunday, September 13, 2009

Who you crappin...

It's the first Bears game of the season, so I thought this Ditka quote was a great one to use...

My girls' were born early...10 weeks to be exact. They did so awesome, but were of course tiny when they were born. That was 15 months ago, and you know what? They are still small for their age. Dr. B says that they are thriving and doing awesome. That they are just small.

So, my favorite thing...or not...is when people constantly tell me how small they are. Duh, like I didn't know that. Then comes all the questions....

But my all time fav happened last week. I ran into a former co-worker who had her daughter around the same time as me. She sees the girls and tells me..."oh they are SOOO big!" And, she wasn't saying it in that "oh they have grown so much since the last time I saw them"...no she just wanted to talk and talk about how big her little girl is, how much she is eating, sleeping, etc.

Who you crappin lady? I understand being proud of your children, but don't bring them up under false pretenses...like you really think the girls are SOO big...

No comments:

Post a Comment