Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's Christmas Time...

Man, I feel like I haven't posted in forever. It's been such a busy time and honestly, I have been too tired to blog...Lame excuse, but jeesh...these girls have been pills the past couple of days. Not sure what is going on, I am hoping it's some teething and having their schedule thrown off with all the holiday festivities.

We spent Christmas with my family and it was a ton of fun. The girls love playing with their cousins and creating chaos at Nana and Papa. The girls were completely spoiled by Nana and Papa, but weren't totally into the presents. In fact, they kept trying to run out of the room!

We are trying to get back on schedule, but the girls have not been interested in any sort of sleeping...especially during the day. I am thinking it is time to try and go to one nap a day, but I am a little nervous about that. We are struggling with going down in the morning lately, so I am thinking that is a sign....

We shall see...Here are some cute pictures from the past couple of days!
Kisses between sisters!
Keegan and Mommy with her new doll...that cries unless their is a binky or bottle in her mouth..this should be a really fun toy for mommy =)

The chaos and my cutie nephew John


Alex and her big girl booster seat..isn't it cute? I can't find another online anywhere...



No comments:

Post a Comment