Monday, December 28, 2009

What a day...

I was going to write a little post about my funny trip to Walmart..which I guess I will probably still do...but, my day really got thrown off today....

I decided it was time to hit the gym. I haven't been in probably 2 weeks. I was pretty excited (I didn't even come up with an excuse not to go). I was excited to have a really good bodystep instructor. But, then something happened. I totally bit it. Not just a little bite..A huge one.
My ankle was busted. Thankfully, I live in a great little town and about 5 people helped me out. I mean, so nice.

I think it's just a sprained ankle, but I can't put any weight on it. I have been sitting on the couch all day, bored out of my mind. Sort of reminds me of being on bedrest. Thank goodness Rob is off this week. There would have been no way I would have been able to get the girls in the car, out of the car or to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment