Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ultrasound memories...

Is it weird that I just made a photo album of ultrasound pictures from my pregnancy with the girls. I know, it took me over 18 months to do something with these pictures. But, that isn't the weird thing. I had over 150 pictures to pick from. 150! I mean, that can't be normal, right?

And how are you supposed to pick which ones to use..they all are so special to me.

So, I decided to use almost all of them. One week got cut out, because I placed them in the wrong chronological order. But, most others were used. Looking at the photos brought back so many memories and emotions. The first pictures, the faces of the 3d images (and how much they look like those pictures!) and the last set that were taken.

I just feel so lucky to have such great documentation of the girls before they were even born...

And now they can't say I never made them a baby book...

No comments:

Post a Comment