Monday, December 28, 2009

Walmart

I love going to Walmart...Oh wait, no I don't. Unless it's empty and people aren't staring at me with two kids in my cart usually spazing out.

Yesterday was quite funny though. I went there to try to find the girls some boots and actually found some! So I grabbed two and a couple of other items and hit the checkout line. As the cashier was checking things, she didn't peek up to say hello or anything. The only thing that came out of her mouth was "you know you have two pairs of shoes...do you really want two pairs of the same shoe?"

Now it wouldn't have been so funny, except for the fact that Alex and Keegan were yapping back and forth at each other and grunting to get their cookies back.

Got to love the Walmart...

1 comment:

  1. Your post made me smile! I remember standing in Kohl's one day and having the cashier hold up several dupicate sets of pajamas while making a smilar comment...as my twin daughters also sat in my cart!

    Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete